When you take your medication, do you know exactly why you’re taking it? According to some reports, nearly 70 percent of Americans take at least one medication, and unfortunately, not all of them are aware of how their medication works, its importance, and what to avoid to prevent any drug interactions.
Here’s what you need to know about your prescription medications:
- Understand the side effects and write down medication directions.
- Use medications as prescribed and follow the instructions in the pamphlet.
- Let your pharmacist suggest more cost-effective alternatives for your medications.
- Talk to your pharmacy in Brownsville, Texas, openly about the medicines you take.
- Fill prescriptions at the same pharmacy and ask questions when you are prescribed a new medication.
To avoid any complications to your health, make sure you know everything about your medication, especially if you are taking and managing multiple medicines. That is why you must know where to seek pharmaceutical care in Texas, to assure that you are guided correctly and provided with the right information.
When it comes to providing quality medications and durable medical supplies in Brownsville, Texas, we at Alamo Pharmacy are the ones you can trust.
Our pharmacists are your medication experts. So if you have further questions or concerns regarding your prescription medications, please do not hesitate to approach them and visit our pharmacy today.
Leave a Reply